Monday, September 23, 2013

Misguided Ghosts

'Cause I'm just one of those ghosts,
Traveling endlessly.
Don't need no roads.
In fact they follow me.
And we just go in circles.
Now I'm told that this life,
And pain is just a simple compromise,
So we can get what we want out of it.

Would someone care to classify,
Our broken hearts and twisted minds,
So I can find someone to rely on.


And run,
To them, to them
Full speed ahead.
Oh, you are not useless.
We are just...

Misguided ghosts,
Traveling endlessly.
The ones we trusted the most,
Pushed us far away.
And there's no one road,
We should not be the same.
But I'm just a ghost,
And still they echo me.
They echo me in circles.

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading.
Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) All Over You in Naturals
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Lulu 07 Red Brow
Lingerie: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Starlight in Black Lace (TGIF Special)
Heels: KIM (Kimberly Flagon) Monde Mesh Heels in Black
Pose: *FN* (Ninja Krokus) Condemned to This Earth Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment