Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Time!

Hi readers! I'm on a bit of a budget but felt like blogging so I've got some prizes you can grab at The Autumn Effect Hunt to show off as well as this adorable hat from Sweet Leonard that is for sale at Marquis Market. My cutesy hat is available in 3 colors and is an exclusive to this event so hurry over and pick it up.


Now, let's talk about these hunt goodies. Cynful has out this sexy sweater dress as its prize. This curve hugging number comes in three versions: turtleneck, no turtleneck, and busty. I'm not a huge turtleneck fan so I loved the non version and am happy she gave out all of the choices. Another cute prize this hunt has is this Fall inspired leaf necklace from Atooly. This delicate accessory adds just the right touch to my outfit. As you can see, these are both awesome prizes so be sure to check out this hunt if you're on a budget like me. Can't wait till payday!


Finally, I decided to share another windlight with you all tonight. If you've noticed, my last few posts were all done in a Fall hued windlight. I made this one by tweaking a windlight that I already had downloaded to highlight all of the pretty tones of this season so it may look similar to one you already have (Sorry! I forget whose to give proper credit to!) but I figured everyone needs a pretty new windlight and some of you might be a little afraid to attempt messing with them yourself so I figured why not!

To see what I'm wearing and to download my Fall windlight, keep reading.



Style Card

Hair: LaViere (Azure Electricteeth) Misa w/Bangs in Sawdust
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in America w/Margot Makeup 01 & Freckles
Hat: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) My Autumn Cat Fuzzy Hat in Light (Marquis Market)
Pet: MishMish (Aime Takaaki) Chipmunk Attachment (The Arcade)
Top: Cynful (Cynthia Ultsch) Sassy Dress (The Autumn Effect Hunt)
Necklace: Atooly (Rockstarroo Gossipgirl) Fall Necklace (The Autumn Effect Hunt)
Bottoms: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Basic Denim in Washed
Boots: League (Nena Janus) Dhara Boots in Tan
Closeup Pose: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Melinia Pose Pack (The Dressing Room Fusion)
Full Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) Handmade Fall Flag (The Seasons Story)

Location: Zigana

You can download my windlight, Fall Time, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment