So it's time for another look into the fascinating world of Kismet. I know you are all super excited! :D This time I decided to do Berry's Why Do I Blog Meme. I admit I really haven't had the chance to read many of the other participant's answers but I'm sure mine aren't much different from everyone else's. Plus, it gives me an excuse to talk and the memes are fun so if you wanna do it too, check out Berry's blog. Now onto the questions!
1. How long have you been blogging? Since December 2010
2. Why did you start blogging? I was bored with my SL. My partner at the time basically deserted me on there and due to being partnered, I had cut myself off from most of my friends so I figured blogging would give me something to do. Plus, I enjoyed hunting down freebies and shopping so I thought this way I'd have something to show for it.
3. How many times a week do you post an entry? Hmm, I'd have to say around 3-4x a week. If I'm blogging for a bunch of events, it might be more and if I'm going through personal stuff, it might be less.
4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? I read quite a few faves of mine on my bloglist but for the most part, I just skim the feeds until something catches my eye and then I read the post there.
5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Yes, I do from time to time but sometimes I get frustrated doing so because I feel like no one comments on mine.
6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Yes, because I'm a nosy bitch and I want to make sure people are actually looking at my pictures. I do have my settings fixed so that I don't keep track of my own views though because I think that is false traffic.
7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? Nope, not in the writing sense. Sometimes I look at my pictures though and think, "Ugh, what was I thinking?"
8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? Yes, I try to portray my personality in every blog post. I'm me....I'm very random and I think it shows in my style. It's never the same.
9. Do you blog under your real name? Nope, I blog under my second life name. I like my privacy.
10. Are there topics that you would never blog about? Hmm, I don't blog about topics really. My blog is just a review of what I'm wearing or about a location I found. Sometimes I skim over a bit of personal stuff but for the most part, fashion is my only topic. I think I'll keep it that way. I prefer things light.
11. What is the theme/topic of your blog? Fashion in Second Life with a tad of exploration and freebies thrown in for good measure. I also like to help new bloggers so I have a few tips on other pages as well.
12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? I have an erotic tumblr. I like porn! Sorry! Plus, I sometimes write erotic short stories and I place them on there. It's not really a blog but it's close enough.
13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? Free stuff! Just kidding! I believe that the number one benefit to my blogging is social interaction and making new friends. I'm kind of reclusive but through blogging, I've met some wonderful people like my bestie, Kimbra and other friends like Lili and Christa. Plus, it taught me that designers are just people too and I've met some awesome ones like Gem and Nikki.
14. So, why do you continue to blog? It's therapeutic for me. I get stressed a lot with my RL and blogging allows me to float away to a relaxing world. Plus, playing pixel dressup makes me happy.
To see what I'm wearing and for my location, keep reading!
Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Tenille w/Roots in Marmalade (Sale!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in America Clean (Collabor88)
Dress: Jane (Janie Marlowe) Dainty Darling Dress in Powder (New!)
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Espadrilles in White
Pose: D.Luxx (Sapphire Coakes) Simplicity Pose Set