Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bohemian Chic

I'm suffering from a major sinus headache right now so I hope you'll forgive me if this is short and sweet. I fell in love with this skirt from Apple May Designs as soon as I saw the ad. I'm a sucker for gradient and comfy but cute skirts and this fit the bill perfectly so I just had to go buy it and the matching top to go with. They are both newness along with a maxi dress so if you're looking for some springlike stuffs, check them out. My necklace is new also from Sweet Leonard and features a custom colorable heart with the rusted key. This is awesome for matching any outfit and makes for the perfect accessory so yay!


Pics today are taken at RicoRacer Flux and Editorial Clarity's gorgeous home called Lakewood Estate. They've graciously opened it to the public until 12PM tomorrow so be sure to hurry over and check it out. They did a wonderful job designing it and there are lots of pretty spots to take pictures.

To see what I'm wearing and for a LM to this sim, keep reading.



Style Card


Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Lavinia w/Roots in Toffee (Sale!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot Clean in America
Top: AMD (Apple May) Mistie Top in Black
Skirt: AMD (Apple May) Luna Mesh Maxi Skirt in Garden (New!)
Necklace: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Key To My Heart (New!)
Flips: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Flipflops in Black (New!)
Pose: aDORKable Poses (Adorkable Peapod) Sunny Pose Pack (Zodiac)

Location: Lakewood Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment