Saturday, September 15, 2012

Venice in Blue

It's always been a dream of mine to go to Europe but alas, it's a pricey one that I can't afford at the moment. I envision myself roaming the weathered streets of cities twice the age of the US and exploring the history of such places. Lucky for me, Second Life offers a slight alternative to this and even though, it's only a small comparison to the real thing, I can imagine that it's real life right? About a year ago, a friend of mine introduced me to the Venexia sim. The cobblestone and canals of this beautifully done sim make me feel like I'm in Venice even if the people that RP there seem to be from the turn of the century. Happily, they let me explore as long as I rock the OOC tag so I got to snap some pretty pics for you all.


My look today is a mix of sale items I picked up around the grid plus some new hair by Exile. I'm loving the bangs on this number and it reminds me of how I wore my hair when I was around 18. I'm also rocking the newest group gift by Filthy. Everyone knows I love me some Filthy skins and this pretty number with bright blue eyeshadow makes me all happy. As always, the Filthy skin group is 199L to join but when you get a skin and sometimes also a shape a month, you know it's well worth it. Well, I think I need some gelato now. Be sure to get your own Venetian look. Hugs!


Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Turn the Page in Maroon (New!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Sept GG in Cream (Group Gift!)
Dress: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Suri Dress in Dreams (Collabor88)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Angelika in Short (Limited Bazaar!)
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Carrie Poses (TDR Blue!)

Location: Venexia

No comments:

Post a Comment