Friday, September 14, 2012

Camp Out

Since the weather is cooler, I figured it'd be the perfect opportunity to do a little camping. Camping is always best when it's not too hot and you can sleep peacefully under the stars in your tent. Since I'm a chicken and afraid of bears, I decided to camp out in my backyard. I woke up this morning and pulled on my fave flannel top and worn jeans to step out of my tent and watch the early birds of nature. 


Oh what's that? You wanna know where my comfy outfit comes from. Well, my top is newness from Barbie Bitch and comes in about 7 different colors and looks just like a shirt you'd steal from your bf and my jeans are also newness but this time from [trs] and come in cuffed and non cuffed versions. I prefer a straighter leg so I'm showing them off but both are adorable. Finishing up my camp out is this fantastic tent that I picked up from North West's closing sale. This tent features six poses but I chose to show off an upcoming hunt prize you can snag from Nani Poses for the starting soon Panty Raid Hunt. Now, I see that the clouds are starting to come in so I think it's time for me to pack up this tent and go indoors. Be sure to check out all these stores for your own camping look. Muahz!


Style Card

Hair: Dura (chiaki Xue) Girl39 in Dark Brown
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 01
Top: <<BB>> (CherryLips Dagostino) Girlfriend Shirt V (New!)
Bottoms: [trs] (Manda Schmooz) Skinnies in Light Wash Faded (New!)
Shoes: Slink (Siddean Munro) Aussie Thongs in Black w/Mesh Feet
Tattoo: Pink Bee (Nikii Nyn) Girls Hit Too (Store Closed)
Tent: North West (Lili Brink) Vadya Inside/Outside Tent in Stripes & Dots (Store Closing Sale)
Poses: Nani (Cherry Appletor) Panty Raid Poses (Upcoming Panty Raid Hunt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment