Friday, September 7, 2012

Autumn is Coming

Hey all! Just a LOTD inspired by this beautifully done trench coat Ricielli has out for this round of TDR. When I first saw this featured in other blogs, it immediately sparked my interest and I was so happy to see it at a discount price at TDR. I immediately snapped it up along with a few other goodies and build my LOTD around it. As you can see, autumn has arrived a little early for me.


Also, if you haven't seen the notices, Ikon's newest group gifts are out and they are fabulous as always. These eyes are part of the new line of Kaleido eyes and come in two pretty colors. I'm showing off the day version but there is also a pretty tealish colored pair for night. If you're not in this group, you definitely need to make room for it because in my opinion, Ikon has the prettiest peepers and they are super generous with their gifties.


Oh, and I'm having mesh issues with my pictures and some hair. *Pouts prettily* If anyone knows how to fix that mess of blue around my hair, please let me know and I'll love you forevers. For real! This blogger is now running back to her Dunkin Donut's pumpkin iced coffee. Omg! My fave flavor is back! Until next time, kissez and hugz.

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Aurora in Fudge w/Roots
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Tan 08
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Kaleido Eyes in Day (Sept. Group Gift!)
Jacket: Ricielli (Fhara Acacia) Mesh Coat in Lemon (TDR!)
Tights: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Basic Solids Earth Tones in Brown
Shoes: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in Brown
Necklace: LEO:NT (Lady Leonard) Autumn Whispering Necklace (SHH Prize)
Poses: Bent! (Catherine Fairport) Simply Series One Pack (The Retreat)

Location: Tempura

1 comment:

  1. I loved all your ornaments...especially the polka dots! I haven't had an opportunity to work on Christmas projects yet and I can hardly wait after seeing all your goodies! Thanks for sharing!
    airlines contact numbers

    ReplyDelete