Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Let It Go

Hey all! I'm back from my RL vacation and mini blogging vacation. I hope you've missed me. I decided to change my priorities in SL a little and just have fun so blogging took a back burner for awhile but I'm back. You see, I was getting caught up in the game and taking things too seriously. I trusted people over the past year whom I now know I shouldn't have trusted and was hurt numerous times by people I considered to be my best friends inworld. I've made the choice to become selfish and only do things for myself in the future. It's sad that I have to change who I am in order to mentally survive in a virtual world but sometimes I guess change is for the good so here is to hoping. When I first joined SL, I was looking for a place to escape the seriousness of my RL but over the past year, SL has brought me more drama and grief than RL ever brings me. I don't want negativity online and yes, I know that I am responsible for some of it but it's not who I am or who I ever want to be. I feel sorry for those who let it consume them and eat away at their hearts and hope someday they can get to this very place where I am at. Since it's the start of a new year, I'm using this time to let it go and forget about the past. I hope you all use this time to do something that makes you happy and brightens up your life as well.


Now onto blogging stuff! Once again, I've decided to enter The Arcade photo contest. I love gachas and the thrill of attaining that precious rare you must have plus the warm feeling in my heart when I surprise my friends with a little gift that I've picked up from them so of course, The Arcade is my favorite SL event. I love how whimsical the designers get with their creations each round and always wind up picking up more than I need. The last few rounds I've realized that I could use my stuff to make pictures and enter the contest dreaming of winning so that's what I did. When Dead Dollz released this breathtakingly beautiful Frozen inspired dress at their store, I decided I wanted to do a snow fairy look with all my Arcade goodies so voila this is the picture.

Finally, my location today is at the Louisiana SIM and I'd like to thank Zaidee Frost for allowing me to come rez all my stuffs and terrorize her land. Zaidee designed this beautiful winter SIM for a winter charity ball that went off this weekend raising 23K in lindens for an AIDS foundation. The SIM is fabulous and rez is on so you can rez fun little props to take pictures if you promise to clean up after yourself. You should definitely check it out as it's open until January 5th and while you're there, be sure to donate a little money to the cause at one of the many donation boxes that decorate the SIM.

To see my credits, keep reading!

Arcade Items Used:

Decor:
Noodles (Natalee Oodles) Snowman wearing A Whole New Princess Outfit
{what next} (Winter Thorn) Happy Winter Igloo
~silentsparrow~ (Hyasynth Tiramisu) Foxy (Hue) Fire Elemen-tails Rare
~silentsparrow~ (Hyasynth Tiramisu) Doe (Blossom) Forest Elemn-tails
*MishMish* (Aime Takaaki) Ready For Christmas Penguin
*MishMish* (Aime Takaaki) Fishing Penguin
*MishMish* (Aime Takaaki) Belly Slide Penguin
Zigana. (Nalena Fairey) Holiday Spirit Ornaments
BoOgErS (Zen Zarco) Angel Bear
Trompe Loeil (Cory Edo) Snowflake Lantern
Trompe Loeil (Cory Edo) Noel Letters with Branch Wreath
.click. (Gracie Bauer) Saucer 4
.Olive. (naminaeko Resident) the Present for You Giftable Boxes #2

Worn:
Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Gemma in Europa 03
D!va (Marisa Kira) Daisy Type A in Topaz
Boom (Aranel Ah) Grace Wand Crown in Gunmetal/Aquamarine

Other Items Worn:
Dress: Dead Dollz (Kiddo Oh) Frozen Gown in Petroleum (New!)
Wings: Deviance (Surreal LeShelle) Titania Mesh Fairy Wings in Snowdrop



No comments:

Post a Comment