Monday, December 9, 2013

Wintery Friends

Hey all! Long time no see! I've been a little busy with work and super tired the last few nights so I haven't had the chance to blog but I wanted to show off these adorable friend themed poses that Nani has out for Winter Trend. This event features lots of wintery cuteness and runs till December 13th so be sure to check it out. I absolutely fell in love with these chipmunk poses called Snuggly. They come with two attachable chipmunks just perfect for a wintery friend look.


And if you're into human friends more, Nani also has out a cute couples pose that I think works perfectly with friend pics as well called Snug. I grabbed one of my wives to pose pretty with me to show it off. Say hi to Jordan everyone! Yes, she's wife #3 but I love her just as much as the others. :D


Finally, if you haven't been to The Main Event yet, there is still a little bit of time to check it out. It's open till the 14th and you can find this cozy sweater from Sysy's there. Well, I think I'm gonna go tackle Jordan now and smush some snow in her pretty face. Catch you later all! <3

To see what I'm wearing and my location, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Lamb (Lamb Bellic) Desire Lines in Kit Kat (Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Mokatana in America 06 (Collabor88)
Sweater: Sysy's (Sysy Chapman) Sas Sweater in Rose (The Main Event)
Top: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Basic Longsleeve Shirt in White
Jeans: u.f.o (Charming Meiler) Knit Warmer Skinny Jeans in Greysky (Collabor88)
Boots: (fd) (Toast Bard) Baggy Boots in Tan (Collabor88)
Mittens: VCO (Yamette Resident) Gloves Necklace in Rudol 02 (The Arcade)
Pose 1: Nani (Cherry Appletor) Snuggly Pose Pack (Winter Trend)
Pose 2: Nani (Cherry Appletor) Snug Pose (Winter Trend)

Location: The Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment