Monday, October 7, 2013

Oh My Pumpkin

Hey all! Just a quick LOTD post featuring these adorable pumpkin pose props that Nani Poses has out for the Oh My Gacha event. These pumpkin poses are just one of the cute autumn inspired props that are available for grabs in this gacha for only 40L a play. This set includes two different pumpkin poses with a jack o'lantern or basic pumpkin option. I like both options so I decided to decorate outside of my house with them.


Also, check out my new scarf. It's newness from Sweet Leonard and comes in a variety of colors perfect for accessorizing any outfit. I love the gold leaf pin accent and feel it adds a little something extra to keep the scarf from looking too boring. If you're looking for some cute Autumn accessories, be sure to swing on over to Sweet Leonard because she's always cranking out new goodies.


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Vida in Light Browns
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Lulu 05 w/Freckles
Jacket: 2:00 PM (Aniki Seetan) Fall In Love in Burgundy Check (The Chapter 4)
Scarf: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) Autumn Scarf Golden Leaf in Black (New!)
Bottoms: Decoy (Annette Voight) Dana 76 Jeans in Black
Boots: Slink (Siddean Munro) Sigourney Boots in Black (New!)
Pose Props: Nani Poses (Cherry Appletor) Me and My Pumpkin (Oh My Gacha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment