Sunday, October 13, 2013

Up In the Air

For someone that I used to know......

My Shoetopia 2013 Entry.
 
Gotta keep on, keep on, giving all
Keep on, keep on giving
Till I can’t see my shadow
Only tomorrow
Keep on, keep on, giving all
Keep on, keep on giving
Cause I can’t stop the rain so
Live for tomorrow

And when it seems like, it’s getting too dark
You’re going under, been pushing too hard
Too horrible to bear, just know you’re almost there
I wanna see what you can do when you’re up in the air!

Keep on, keep on, can’t see my shadow
Only tomorrow.....


Thank you Shay for loaning me the prop! <3

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!
Style Card

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Lulu 07 in America
Feet & Shoes: Slink (Siddean Munro) Mesh Feet Flat & Margot Ballet Slippers in Pearl
Pose Prop: Nuwiggles (Suetabulous Yootz) Trapeze Telephone Pole Pose Prop


No comments:

Post a Comment