Monday, August 13, 2012

Revenge Of The Nerds

*Pushes up my glasses* Perfect Wardrobe is back with a Revenge of the Nerds theme and since I'm a nerd, I'm happy to show off some goodies from this round. *Giggles* There is nothing I like better than coming home from work and being a little flirty online. *Grins* And who says nerds can't be dirty girls too?


I get myself comfy on my favorite couch and log in to see who interesting is on. I don't know about you but sometimes I feel it's easier to have a little no strings attached fun online than it is off. *Winks*


As you can see, I found someone fun to talk to while I'm curled up here (Yes! I can fit perfectly on this little sofa cause I'm short. *Sticks my tongue out at my bishie, Dina*) but now it's time for me to take this fun a little place more private if you know what I mean so be sure to get your own nerd look by visiting Perfect Wardrobe because this dirty and flirty nerd is off. Muahz!


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Garden in Red 05
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Tank: [trs] (Manda Schmooz) Loose Tank in Flirty Nerd (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Tee: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Tomboy Tee in Plain Black
Panties: SOURIRES (Migueliku Avro) SPink Panties
Jeans: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Denim in Indigo
Glasses: Argyle Anonymous (Swan Ling) Nerdy Glasses
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Raven Nails
Bag: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) I Love Nerds Bag (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Laptop: ::::LP:::: (yani Tryce) Herro Kitty Notebook w/Coffee (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Sofa: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Nerd Love Sofa (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Pose in 1st Pic: Label Motion (anne Dakun) Lola Poses (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Pose in 3rd Pic: Fly Lily! (Melina Fetuccio) Perfect Nerd Poses (Perfect Wardrobe!)

1 comment: