Friday, August 17, 2012

Chilling On the Dock

Taking cue from one of my besties today, I'm doing a relaxed look too. [trs] released these adorable mesh sweaters that casually fall off the shoulder. These comfy cardis come in 5 colors perfect for layering and relaxing the day away. Be sure to head on over to [trs] and pick up one of these babies because Fall will be here before you know it.


I picked up the new Truth hair called Marina to go with my casual look. Lately I've been loving short hair and I like the volumized feel of this one complete with the cutesy color change bow.

Finishing off my chilled look is this nicely done jewelry from {me.} that is available for this round of Perfect Wardrobe. This jewelry is called Power On, going with the nerd theme, and comes in 4 finishes so be sure to nab it if you're looking for some good accessories for a bargain price.

Well, I think it's time for me to grab a fishing pole and pull up a chair to get my relaxing on before it's too late. It's the start of my work week here so I gotta relax when I can. Have a nice weekend! Hugs!


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Marina in Toffee w/Roots (New!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Sweater: [trs] (Manda Schmooz) Grandpa Cardigan in Black (New!)
Tank: Jane (Janie Marlowe) Intrinsic Tank in Pewter (Freebie)
Shorts: FA Creations (Sandie Saenz) Short Jeans
Shoes: ChaChaDee! (Lissi Krell) 1950s Heels in Reptile Black (Vintage Fair!)
Jewelry: {me.} (Melody Dominquez) Power On Rings & Necklace (Perfect Wardrobe)
Pose in 1st pic: aDorkable (Adorkable Peapod) Dapper Pack (50% Off Sale)
Pose in 2nd pic: Olive Juice (IsabellaGrace Baroque) Kate Pack (Store Closed)

Location: Sweethearts Cove

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would like that hair and it's adorable on you! <3

    ReplyDelete