Friday, December 16, 2011

I Need Coffee

First, I want to apologize for this picture being a little darker than usual. Yesterday my beloved laptop died and I'm now on a different one and don't know how to fix the colors yet. If anyone has a clue, please let me know because I miss my bright world on SL.

The Tropicalia Bazaar is back with a new round and has inspired this little post. Art Body Store put out these cute coffee cup poses as one of their items and since I've been on such a coffee kick lately, I just had to show them off. I usually prefer iced coffee but my sister bought me this Mocha Mint flavored kind from Dunkin Donuts and I'm addicted. Yum! I also picked up this nicely done Reindeer jewelry set from Purple Moon. The little stones on it are changeable so you know you can accessorize it well with any outfit. I like how it's kind of Christmasy but not too Christmasy as I'm getting a little tired of posting Christmas looks.


Oh and my hair! Gotta talk about that. It's one of the newest releases from Tameless and it's called Nadine. I absolutely love this shade on me and the style works so well for pictures. I've never heard of this store until recently but if you're looking for a new hair store, head on over to Tameless and pick up Nadine. You won't be disappointed.

Style Card

Hair: Tameless (Nita Bracken) Nadine in Sandy Blonde (Newish!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Laika 2 in Cream 01
Eyes: [the Skinnery] (Umazuma Metaluna) Winter Eyes (League of Christmas Hunt)
Top: [Penned] (Pennelope Theissam) Black Boatneck Shirt
Jeans: Doppelganger (Syler Morgwain) Frost Jeans
Jewelry: ::PM:: (Poulet Koenkamp) Reindeer Set in Platinum (The Tropicalia Bazaar)
Coffee & Pose: art body store (Stu Reyes) Coffee Lover (The Tropicalia Bazaar)
Bag: Le Poppycock (Julliette Bade) Petit Sac Frost at Midnight (League of Christmas Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment