Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

Yay! It's my bday! Omg! I'm getting so old. Anyways, I treated myself to the newest Elikatira hair called Quirky as a gift to myself. I've been eyeing this hair up since it was released because it's so me! I love the cutesy look of it and will probably wear this as much as the much loved by me long ago Elikatira release Garden. I paired my birthday hair with this oh so sexy backless dress with ties from Sticky Fingers. This dress is very naughty but I didn't want to show off my booty for my bday pic so you'll just have to head on over to Sticky Fingers and check out this hawt little number yourself. Since it's my birthday, I decided that all of my loyal readers can have a slice of my cake so help yourself. It's chocolate of course! Well, this birthday girl is off to party. Muahz!



Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Quirky in Blonde 02 (NEW!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Maria in Cream 01
Dress: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My Pink Lace Up Dress (NEW!)
Heels: N-Core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in White 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Wifey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe I missed your birthday!!! Happy Belated Birthday KiSMeT!!!! hugssss and kisses! And you look so cute in that dress!!xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete