Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Fashion Garret Sneak Peek

The Fashion Garret opens in a few hours with its 20th collection and I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at some of the goodies that will be for sale this round. I'm in love with mostly everything. It seems to me that TFG has broadened their style a little because I'm seeing a few more alternative things this round. It's nice to see a little something for everyone although I haven't seen any male items yet this round. Good thing I'm not a male! *Giggles* Check out the pic and then head on over to The Fashion Garret when it opens up.


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Garden in Blonde 02
Skin: {.essences.} (Inka Mexicola) Navaeh (TFG!!)
Top: <nestle my bosom> (Demi Ellisson) Fuck This Sheer Tank (Pasties not included) (TFG!)
Pants: GATO (Lalu Bonetto) New Jeans (TFG!)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Multi Necklace in White (TFG!)

No comments:

Post a Comment