Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bows Are The Way To Go

Sticky Fingers just released these modish looking dresses called My Big Bow Dress. These cute little minis feature a big bow around the neckline and come in 8 colors. I'm showing off the black which comes with a matching black bow but I like to bring a little color into my look so I am wearing the bow from the yellow dress. You should pick up two complementary colors so you can mix and match your look too.


I'm also showing off a close up of a Katsucide skin out at GSP. Laura is a pale skin with raspberry lips that just screams girly girl without being too in your face cutesy. If you're looking for a cheapy skin, be sure to head on over to GSP and check this one out.


Style Card

Skin: [Katsucide] (katy Stransky) Laura Frise in Light (GSP!)
Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Again in Brown 08
Dress: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My Big Bow Dress (NEW!)
Bag: Duh (Renee Harvy) Little Black Clutch (DIMH Prize!)
Poses: Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Model Pose Pack 5 (NEW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment