Monday, December 21, 2015

All I Want For Christmas


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
 
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is you...


To see what I'm wearing and for my decor credits, keep reading! 
Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Sparkle in Color Hud 01 (New)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale w/Fae Lipstick
Lingerie: Erratic (Erratic Rain) Hohoho in Candy (Group Gift)
Scarf: Decoy (Annette Voight) Equi Scarf in Solid White
Stockings: Quirky (Glitch Grantham) Adorabow Stockings in White
Heels: Apple May (Apple May) ­­­She's So Fancy in Red (Shiny Shabby)
Pose: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) TDRF Pose Pack
 
Decor:
{anc} (Aki69 Resident) Cotton Bunny in Sugar
{anc} (Aki69 Resident) NOEL Frilled Furrug in Milk
Half Deer (Halogen Magic) Stringlight Clutter
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Magical Christmas Branch (The Arcade)
Kalopsia (Isabeau Baragula) Wood Candy Cane in Red
 

No comments:

Post a Comment