Wednesday, October 22, 2014

They Used To Shout My Name, Now They Whisper It


This is the start of how it all ever ends
They used to shout my name, now they whisper it
I’m speeding up and this is the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart
We're at the start, the colors disappear
I never watch the stars, there’s so much down here
So I just try to keep up with the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart


I dream all year, but they’re not the sweet kinds
And the shivers move down my shoulder blades in double time

And now people talk to me, I’m slipping out of reach now
People talk to me, and all their faces blur
But I got my fingers laced together and I made a little prison
And I’m locking up everyone who ever laid a finger on me
I’m going in ooh.....

To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Neria in Gingers (Mystic Realms Faire)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Sia in America 05 (Collabor88)
Dress: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Sonia in Scarlet (Collabor88)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Sheer Tights in Basics
Boots: Beetlebones (suetabulous Yootz) Fowler Laced Up Boots in Soot
Necklace: Yummy (Polyester Partridge) Room 237 Key Necklace (Collabor88)
Pose: Rack Poses (Kirsty Oherlily) Diamonds (L'amitie Market)

Decor:
[noctis] (Yelena Istmal) Vanitas Painting 1 Phillipe de Champaigne (TAG Gacha)
Second Spaces (Elle Kirshner) Monster's Study Potion Ingredients (TAG Gacha)
Second Spaces (Elle Kirshner) Monster's Study Barred Door (TAG Gacha)
Second Spaces (Elle Kirshner) Monster's Study Family Cameos (TAG Gacha)
Ispachi (Andred Qinan) Tiddles (L'amitie Market)
Zaara (Zaara Kohime) Colonial Vanity Stool in Onyx (Past Arcade)
floorplan (Tegan Serin) Sheet Table (Collabor88)
floorplan (Tegan Serin) Haunted Piano Rare (TAG Gacha)
flowey (Flutter Memel) Fortune Telling Witches
[keke] (Kean Kelly) Curiosity Bell Jar Butterfly Rare (TAG Gacha)
[keke] (Kean Kelly) Curiosity Bell Jar Dragonfly (TAG Gacha)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Atlas Moth Frame (TAG Gacha)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Snake Specimen (TAG Gacha)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Antler Candle Stand (TAG Gacha)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Book Stack II (TAG Gacha)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Queen Alexandra's Birdwing Butterfly Frame (TAG Gacha)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Skull Planter (TAG Gacha)
floorplan (Tegan Serin) Haunted Birdcage in Nikel (TAG Gacha)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Cabinet Rare (TAG Gacha)


No comments:

Post a Comment