Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Pirate Queen

But when you have a dream
And you're caught in its grip
You can climb aboard a ship
You can -
You can for you're a man!

You can reach toward that place
Where the earth meets the sky
Fight a battle be brave, be true
If you can do it, why not I?


I'm meant to fly
Sail unrestrained
Why is man free and woman chained?
Is that my epitaph before I die?

I should be free
Free to be Grace
So I can feel the wind on my face!
And when life beckons, I should go
Face out the storm, not stay below
Am I to be just woman? No! Not I!

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hat: *[MeshedUp]* (Torridx Resident) Pirate Hat in Brown (The Fantasy Collective)
Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Melita in Gingers
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Mokatana in America 06 w/Sylvia Lipstick 03 & Gemma Freckles 01
Eyepatch: Sweet Poison (Bella Domela) The Salty Dog Eye Patch in Leather (The Fantasy Collective)
Outfit: The White Armory (Bee Dumpling) Cabin Gurl Bloomers in Doubloon (The Fantasy Collective)
Beach: Studio Skye (Alex Bader) Skye Beach 2
Rock: Kalopsia (Isabeau Baragula) Pirate Island (The Fantasy Collective)

No comments:

Post a Comment