Monday, April 21, 2014

I Broke the Glass That Surrounded Me

I'm breakin' down
Gonna start from scratch
Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch
My lips are saying goodbye
My eyes are finally dry

I'm not the way that I used to be
I took the record off repeat
It killed me but I survived
And now I'm coming alive

I'll never be that girl again
No oh oh


My innocence is wearin' thin
But my heart is growing strong
So call me, call me, call me

Miss movin' on
Oh oh oh

I broke the glass that surrounded me 
I ain't the way you remember me 
I was such a good girl
So fragile but no more

I jumped the fence to the other side 
My whole world was electrified 
Now I'm no longer afraid
It's Independence Day  

To see my credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Liquence (Villena Swansen) F7 in Reds (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Mokatana The Diva in America
Mascara Tears: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Mascara Tears and Redness Tattoo
Top: Lacuna (LacunaInc Resident) Tetroz Tank in Black
Bottoms: paper.doll (Zoey Garbardini) Basic Denim in Washed
Pose w/Mirror Prop: Kuro in Motion (Luana Dawg) Shattered (Pose Fair!)

Decor:
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Whiskey Drink (Previous Arcade)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Whiskey (Previous Arcade)
[Commoner] (Emery Milneaux) Selfies Photo Album (Past Arcade)
O.M.E.N. (Damascusvera Resident) Dear John Diaries & Love Letters (Previous Arcade)
O.M.E.N. (Damascusvera Resident) Dear John Letters from John (Previous Arcade)
O.M.E.N. (Damascusvera Resident) Dear John Old Radio (Previous Arcade)


1 comment:

  1. Hi and thank you! Sure we can trade links. I'll add you over ---->

    ReplyDelete