Tuesday, January 21, 2014

In Her Tower

Hey all! Sorry I've not been posting regularly. I've just not really been into blogging these days and have been focusing on other things. I'm going to try to post more often though so here goes!

The Fantasy Collective is back with a special Winter round and there are lots of goodies to be had. I'm really loving all the accessories this round like this gorgeous necklace by Distorted Dreams and delicate chain belt by Luminary . Also, [bauwerk] has out a fantastic fantasy build perfect for all your rping needs. I just had to take a picture inside it to show you a little glimpse. If you're looking for some new fantasy stuff to add to your inventory, be sure to head over to the now open Fantasy Collective.


Also, check out my pretty peepers, they are a new release from Al Vulo and only available at Cosmetic Fair. These colorful eyes come in 7 bright colors and feature a mesh and non mesh version. I find I like nonmesh eyes better so you'll get a closer look at those just below the cut.

To see what I'm wearing and for LM's, keep reading.



Al Vulo Majestic Eyes

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Candy in Ginger 02
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Ginerva in Irish Sunkissed (New @TDRF!)
Eyes: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Majestic Eyes in Maroccan (New @Cosmetics Fair!)
Dress: Junbug (Juno Mantel) Instant Crush in Bloom (Collabor88)
Necklace: DD (DistortedDreams Resident) Perfumer Necklace in Gold (TFC!)
Belt: Luminary (Augurer Resident) Perdita Chain Belt in Gold (TFC!)
Headpiece: The Library (Dreamfantasia Nightfire) Alais Headdress in Ruby (TFC!)
Build: [bauwerk] (Manuel Ormidale) The Flying Hall (TFC!)
Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) Rumi Pose Pack (Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment