Thursday, May 16, 2013

Interpret The Eyes As They Die

Hey readers! I've got lots of newness to show off for you in stores and events. My pretty dress, glamorous hair, and sparkling eyes are all goodies you can pick up at this round of The Liaison Collaborative and my cutesy bag and versatile poses are newness available at the newest round of Stuff In Stock. Both of these events are awesome in their own rights so hurry and check them out.


Now for newness from a two of my fave stores. Demise of Flight is cranking out the newness left and right. She usually sticks with clothing and poses so when I saw these pretty pendants, I had to check them out. This simply stunning little accessory comes in 7 gemstones so be sure to go grab your fave. I'm also showing off these bright, fun eyeshadows from Blacklace Beauty that were available this past Lazy Sunday. This pack include 9 jeweled tones that are sure to make your eyes pop so if you're a fan of makeup, you can pick these up at their regular price now.


Blacklace Beauty Sparkle Shadows
Now I know my eyes don't look like they're dying. In fact, they are quite lively looking but I've been on a The Great Gatsby soundtrack kick lately and this song by Sia is absolutely amazing so it's stuck in my head and has become my blog title today. *Giggles* Oh and my location today is one of my SL besties home that she's gonna open to the public soon for everyone to visit so keep an eye out on her blog to know when that happens because it's a gorgeous location. 

To see what I'm wearing and for a link to this song, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Appear in Brown 04 (The Liaison Collaborative)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in America Clean
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Sparkle Shadows in Purple (New!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Destiny Eyes in Green (The Liaison Collaborative)
Necklace: Demise of Flight (Nikki Wildmist) Pendant in Candied (New!)
Dress: :V.e.(Valentinaevangelista Resident) Berries Dress in Teal (The Liaison Collaborative)
Bag: Candy Bomb (ArtShow Aries) Bag With Shoe in Turquoise (Stuff In Stock)
Nails: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Glitter Nails
Feet: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Barefeet in Flat
Poses: Aushka&Co (Aida Oxygen) Ella Pose Pack (Stuff In Stock)



No comments:

Post a Comment