Monday, March 25, 2013

I'll Hide My Make-Up Smeared Eyes


Wait, please don't go
I won't stay
All these words on replay
I'm okay
It's all right
Good to know that you're fine

Pretending everything is right to make it better
I'll hide my make-up smeared eyes
To show that I'm fine

Some how you have managed to get under my skin
More than anyone ever did
And if every hole makes a scar
And every scar marks its place
Then I will never live freely without your trace
And it'll never be fair.


To see what I'm wearing and the location, keep reading.


Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Breathe Me in Sunset
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Makeup: Izzie's (Izzie Button) I'm Not Feeling Very Well Today
Tiara: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Leaf Tiara in Onyx
Dress: Fleshtone (Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl) Fenx Leather Dress in Black (Soho Sample Sale!)
Wings: Material Squirrel (Kala Bijoux) Ezazel Mini Angel Wings
Feet: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Barefeet in Flat
Hands: Slink (Siddean Munro) Casual Mesh Hands

Location: Grey November Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment