Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring is Here

Spring is here! For TOSL and me at least. As stated in my last post, TOSL has a spring theme this weekend and since I love everything that was put out, I'm showing off a little more that you can nab at this awesome sale event.

Alexohol has released the most adorable MESH dresses available in 7 patterns. These springlike dresses come in 2 sizes and there is a demo at the store so head over and pick up you fave of the bunch for the low price of 75L. You really can't beat that for MESH you know! I'm also showing off these cutesy springlike addons to any pic. Witches & Rats has out a fun MESH flowered prop w/pose included. I like how innocent I look hiding behind these flowers. *Giggles* We all know I'm really not though! The stump complete with birdhouse and a little patch of flowers is from Dreamscapes Art Gallery. I'm not usually one to show off decor but when I saw this, I had to. It comes complete with 9 sits and features an on/off firefly option so if you're looking to add something new to your land, this might just be it.


Finally wrapping up my post is this special version of Izzie's newest skin release, Brianna. The purty skin features a special Spring edition makeup in a darker tone that accentuates the brightly colored clothing this season has to offer so if you've been wanting to try this skin, head on over and pick up this one at only 250L.


I'd like to take this time to give Eva a shoutout. Thanks again for allowing me to crash your sim and rez my stump. I love ya lots! Hugs!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Lykie in Toffee w/Roots (MESH & New!)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Brianna Spring Edition Skin (TOSL)
Dress: Alexohol (AlexandraM Guisse) Spring Fever Dress in Yellow Flowers (TOSL)
Shoes: KHUSH (Liess Paine) Ballerina's in White
Flowers: W&R (MW Boa) Flower Girl Pose Prop (MESH & TOSL)
Pose: MP (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Model Pose Pack 4
Stump & Birdhouse: Dreamscapes Art Gallery (Carlotta Caewlin) Spring Tree Stump (TOSL)
Eyes: Fashism (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Verdigris Light
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Black Cherry Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment