Friday, June 3, 2011

More Hunt Fabulousness!

You know the saying, "Once you start a hunt, it's hard to stop." Lol! Well, not really but it should be a SL saying because it rings soooooo true for me. I started hunting on Wednesday and have been hard at work trying to show off all the super finds I've come across courtesy of all the hunts going on in Second Life right now.

I started off doing the Depraved Summer Nights and Zombie Popcorn Hunts but got a little sidetracked by some goodies I found on the Let Them Eat Cake and Black Butler Hunt. I'm absolutely in love with this adorable key necklace that is a prize for the LTEC hunt at Sorry.Asia as well as this Asian inspired skin from :::shiva::: that is yours if you start doing the Black Butler hunt. I paired this look with a sexy dress from *Epic* and some bright glossy eyes from Rozena. I just love how girly I look and you really can't beat awesome hunt freebies!


My next hunt features fantastic finds from Filthy in the form of a great tan skin with a pale band going across the eyes (Psst! Their June gifts are also out and well worth the group joining fee.) and this super casual tank and shorts outfit from American Bazaar. These goodies are from the Zombie Popcorn and Depraved Summer Nights hunts respectively. I'm also showing off this fun spiderweb mouthy that is another Zombie Popcorn hunt prize found at EN:YO as well as some excellent dollarbie poses I picked up on the Marketplace from LOVEmeBRUTAL.



I think it's time for me to take a break from all the hunting but if you haven't started yet, you better get moving because some of these hunts will be over before you know it and you don't want to miss out! Hugz and Kissez from Kis!

The Prizes:

1st look:

Skin- :::shiva::: Aki 005 (Ruki Core) (Black Butler Hunt)
Eyes- ROZENA Glossy Eye v.2 in Brown (Lindsay Rozen) (Black Butler Hunt)
Dress- *Epic* Red Hot Mini (Jane Winthorpe) (Depraved Summer Nights Hunt)
Necklace- Sorry.Asia Secret Keys Necklace (Lapik Perlman) (Let Them Eat Cake Hunt)
Makeup- -DAMNED- Tribal Makeup (DAMNEDshop Resident)
Hair- !lamb Cinnamon in Ink (Lamb Bellic)

2nd look:

Skin- FILTHY Zombie Popcorn Hunt Skin (Alexandra Barcelos) (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Outfit- [AB] Depraved Summer Nights Outfit (missqwerty Pevensey) (Depraved Summer Nights Hunt)
Mouthie- EN:YO Spiderweb Mouthie  (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)

Poses- LOVEmeBRUTAL (Tatum Diesel) (OMG! Marketplace Dollarbies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment