Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sakura Drops

Fall in love, then it ends
I swear: This will be my last heartbreak
Even the cherry blossom trees shaking in the wind,
will bloom one day soon.

The sudden summer rain,
passed by my tears in a quiet stream
A scene so like one from my memories
A summer re-run of a fall drama.


 Why do I keep getting done in by the same punch,
and yet still continue to fight?
That's one of life's little mysteries.

Fall in love, give it my everything
I hope: This will be my last heartbreak
Even the cherry blossom trees shaking through the seasons,
will bloom one day soon...

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Epoque (Ziekling Bunnyhug) Follower in Organics (Heavily Moded/Edited)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Rose in America Desert Rose w/Epoque Thin Liner
Hairpiece: LODE (Chirzaka Vlodovic) Head Accessory Waterlily in Pink
Dress: Dead Dollz (Kiddo Oh) Shinobi in White/Pink (Sneak Peek)
Pose w/Prop: Infiniti (Brandi Monroe) Lakshimi 11
 
Decor:
22769 (Manuel Ormidale) The Teahouse Cupboard
22769 (Manuel Ormidale) Tea House RARE
22769 (Manuel Ormidale) Bamboo Vase
8f8 (8f8 Resident) Single Young Sakura w/Beads
*nonino* (noni Troncon) Japanese Lantern Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment