Monday, November 10, 2014

Just Like a Circus

There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first
I'm like the ringleader
I call the shots
I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot
When I put on a show
 

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same 


All the eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip
Just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor
Just like a circus...

To see the credits, keep reading!

Style Card

On Me:

Hair: Argrace (Rika Oyen) Tsumugi in Ginger (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Sia in America 03
Dress: Dead Dollz (Kiddo Oh) Twisty Circus Outfit (Cirque De Seraphim)
Heels: Gos (Gospel Voom) Carrie Pumps in Patent

On Crys:

Hair: Tableau Vivant (M4ri1yn Magic) Wicca Hair in Basics (Collabor88)
Top: Etchaflesh (Shaodie Parx) Zombie Pin-Up Corset
Bottoms: Tarnished (December Larkham) Special Jerk Panties in Black
Heels: Rowne (Fashionboi Landar) Nadja Sandals in Black (New!)
Tattoo: Vestigium (Lu Scorpio) Japanese Gods Tattoo (New!)

Decor:

HIDEKI (Hideki Carami) Octopus Freak Show Rare (The Chapter Four)
HIDEKI (Hideki Carami) Ballgame (The Chapter Four)
HIDEKI (Hideki Carami) Circus Bench (The Chapter Four)
HIDEKI (Hideki Carami) Ticket Booth (The Chapter Four)
HIDEKI (Hideki Carami) Surprise Box (The Chapter Four)
HIDEKI (Hideki Carami) Stars (The Chapter Four)
HIDEKI (Hideki Carami) Cannon (The Chapter Four)

Pose: RIDIC (Londinia Leistone) Aerial Friends Hoop Rare (Cirque De Seraphim)


P.S. Crys told me this is her favorite song. :D

1 comment:

  1. gem types lose Human Hair Extensions value when heavily included, rutile quartz is one of the few gems that gains value as it becomes more heavily included. Black Garnet Back to Top Garnet is most popular for its red and Wigs green gemstone varieties, but there are a couple of varieties of black garnet gemstones available too. One black garnet belongs to the same garnet group as rare Virgin Hair green demantoid.

    ReplyDelete