Saturday, September 27, 2014

Habits


Uh-uh uh-uh uh-uh
I eat my dinner in my bathtub
Then I go to sex clubs
Watching freaky people getting it on
It doesn't make me nervous
If anything I'm restless
Yeah I've been around and I've seen it all


I get home, I got the munchies
Binge on all my Twinkies
Throw up in the tub, then I go to sleep
And I drank up all my money
Tasted kind of lonely

You're gone and I got to stay high
All the time to keep you off my mind, ooh ooh
High all the time to keep you off my mind, ooh ooh
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe, I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you....

To see my credits, keep reading! 
 
Style Card

Hair: Lelutka (Thora Charron) Bambi in Irish Red (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Sia in Asia 01 w/Sylvia Lipstick 03 A 
Tub w/Decor: [ARIA] (Yelo Uriza) Torino Free Standing Bathtub (Consensual)

1 comment:

  1. but it isn't all Human Hair Wigs work and no play. Jewelry fairs can also be fun and exciting, especially for those who have a real passion for their profession. So, for many gem suppliers, manufacturers and jewelry Diamond Jewelry retailers, attending trade shows can be the highlight of their year. The trade events truly bring the industry together, providing an Fashion Jewelry opportunity for consumers.

    ReplyDelete