Monday, August 25, 2014

The SL Ice Bucket Challenge

When I saw that the Ice Bucket Challenge had come to SL, Iknew I just had to do it. Even though, I've not been nominated by anyone, I wanted to help raise awareness for ALS. ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects the muscles resulting in death within 3-5 years for most people diagnosed.

The rules of the SL Ice Bucket Challenge are simple. If you're nominated, grab this free pose available at Fashiowl this weekend and douse yourself in pixel ice water while snapping a picture. You can also choose to opt out and contribute a donation to any charity helping to gain support for this debilitating disease. After you're done with the challenge, you get to nominate others to do it and so forth. Since I gave my SL bestie, Kimbra, the honor of being my assailant, I think it's only fair that I nominate her back. I'd also like to nominate Sarah Noble just because I wanna see her in a wet tee shirt. Haha! Enjoy the pic!


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Malibu 2 in Gingers (Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Summer in America 05
Sunglasses: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) L.A. Glasses
Bracelets: Boom (Aranel Ah) Friendship Bracelets
Bikini: Boom (Aranel Ah) Nyu Day Bikini in Teal & Dandelion (Uber)
My Pose: Imeka (NatiWilliams Resident) Sits 01 Pose 06
Kimbra's Pose: Fashiowl (Goizane Resident) Ice Bucket Challenge (Free!)

Decor:

(epia) (Verone Potez) Beach Bed & Umbrella
floorplan (Tegan Serin) Teardrop Trailer in Grey
R(S)W (Robin Sojourner) Spiral Path Sandcastle
Aitui (Jesseaitui Petion) Beach Bag in Blue Ocean
flowey (Flutter Memel) Aloha Summer Beach Towel
flowey (Flutter Memel) Aloha Summer Beach Sign Tan Lines
Standby Inc. (Sho Kenin) Beach Radio in Disco
Alchemy (Nina Helix) Seal Pup in Choc
Tabloid & Ma Vie (Mavi Beck) Shaka Brah Surfboard in Reef Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment