Sunday, June 2, 2013

Paint Me A Masterpiece

Hey all! I'm back with more goodies from Numberology as well as some newness around the grid. As you all know Numberology kicked off on June 1st. I showed you some sexy lingerie in my last post from there but this time, I wanted to do a fun post. Lucky for me, Elephante Poses has out this adorable easel pose prop complete with a palette and paintbrush for all your posing needs. This little set comes with six built in poses so you can show off your gorgeous paintings. Also, my new piano that doubles as a bookshelf can be found at Numberology. This piano comes in 2 wood finishes and 2 styles. You can have it with books for a more tame look or with a built in bar for a more adult vibe. I'm a huge fan of reading so I figured I'd show off the books. Now let's just hope they don't get ruined by being outdoors! Be sure to check out both these items only at Numberology!


My adorable sea inspired jewelry set is new from Sweet Leonard and features a pretty starfish necklace as well as two matching rings. If you're looking for some new summer accessories, check out Sweet Leonard.

Finally, my hair and skirt are from this round of Fameshed and I just had to have them because they are both adorable and come with so many options on their little huds. Now, I gotta finish this painting. As you can see, it's turning out to be a beautiful masterpiece!


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading.



Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Hold On Loosely in Naturals (New @Fameshed)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Lulu 07 Red Brows (New @The Arcade)
Top: fri.day (Darling Monday) Cliquester Tank in Loner
Necklace & Rings: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) Summertime Set (New!)
Skirt: e! (Eclectic Wingtips) Tegan Skirt in Eggplant (New @Fameshed)
Piano: +sanctuaire+ (Scout Eberhardt) Reclaimed Piano Bookcase in Pine (New @Numberology)
Pose Prop: elephante Poses (MelissaJeanne Flores) Shining Vision (New @Numberology)

No comments:

Post a Comment