Saturday, May 14, 2011

Skate'n Surf Hunt Preview - Part 3

Well, here it is! My conclusion to the preview of the Skate'n Surf Hunt which started yesterday and runs till June 14th. Lots of awesome freebies to be had at this hunt. Yesterday, I showed off all the sexy surfer related items I liked and today I'm going to show you all my new skater girl items.



*Stops skateboarding* First up is this unisex outfit from Stilecht. It's comes with a tank, some awesome baggies, and cute sneakers. I guess this outfit can be surfer chick too but I think it's more skater and since I was dying to try out this fabulous skateboard prop from Pink a Boo, I wore it. This skateboard comes complete with four different poses, some of which are action, and in two colors. I lost my black one on the ramp so I'm showing off the pink one.



And finally I gotta show you this awesome DJ booth complete with a spinning pose from Blue Sky. It's neutral and available in a wearable and rezzable option so if you want to use it somewhere you're not allowed to rez items, it's perfect! I paired it with this thin color-changeable headphones from k_gs. Don't they just complete my wannabe DJ look? *Giggles* Anyways, all of these items are prizes compliments of the Skate'n Surf Hunt so be sure to go find them. The hunt is on a loop so it doesn't matter where you start and you'll score some fantastic finds.

The goodies:

Skateboard Pics:

Outfit: Stilecht Baggypack (includes sneakers)(Skate'n Surf Hunt)
Hair: *ARGRACE* Beanie - Long Layered Wave in Copper
Skin: ::F:: Annabelle. Pale. Smoked (Review Item! Hugz Alexandra)
Bracelets: :::insanya::: Zed Is Dead Baby Bracelets
Prop: Pink a Boo Pink Skateboard Prop (Skate'n Surf Hunt)
Tattoo: Popfuzz Stars Hip Bone Tattoo
Makeup: estetica and *Rezlpsa Loc*

DJ Pics:

Headset: K_gs Headphones (color-changeable) (Skate'n Surf Hunt)
Hair: >TRUTH< Penny in Chestnut (Streaked)
Prop: [-BLUE SKY-] DJ Booth in Wood (Skate'n Surf Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment